Overview: Coverage for Veterans
You may be eligible for health care through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Enrollment in the Veterans Affairs (VA) health care system means:
- Medical care rated among the best in the United States
- Immediate benefits of health care coverage. Veterans may apply for VA health care enrollment at any time.
- No enrollment fee, monthly premiums, or deductibles. Most Veterans have no out-of-pocket costs. Some Veterans may have to pay small copayments for health care or prescription drugs.
- More than 1,700 places available to get your care. This means your coverage can go with you if you travel or move.
- Meeting the new requirement to have health care coverage.
Please visit CoverVA.org or CubreVirginia.org for more information.